Join us for the PINWHEEL for PREVENTION event taking place at 60 Dingens Street parking lot and get your FREE bouquet of pinwheels. With the help of our community partners listed below, we have lots of beautiful and unique pinwheels to share!
- Rich Products Corporation Kaleidoscope Affinity Group
- The Junior League of Buffalo
- Evergreen Health Services
- Peg Leous – Honorary Event Chairperson
- Jason Zapp – Board member
- Edwin Byun – Board Member
- Sandra Sagnibene – Agency Supporter
- Sue Mager and Gal Pals Pantry Group
- Daemen College – Social Work Club
- YEL Group at the Family Help Center (youth group)
- Ann Palmer
- Epic Church
- TSI/Transitional Living on the Strip Program
Thank you everyone and hope to see you there!!
child abuse awareness month, child abuse prevention, Family Help Center, pinwheel bouquet, Pinwheels for Prevention