Family Help Center: Children’s Center for Success is looking for substitute teachers to join our team of professionals. Our center leads in quality care and programming for our children. We firmly believe all children can be helped to reach their potential through ongoing positive encouragement and daily support of their successes. Our center focuses on the Social/Emotional Development of children by building relationships using Teacher Child Interaction Training and Pyramid Model.
· Oversee the direct care, safety, and learning of children in a classroom
· Work together as a team with the teacher in an early childhood environment
· Follow all state day care regulations
· Be willing to work in a multicultural classroom setting
· Enroll in CPR and First Aid training
· Have the availability to be flexible and on an on-call basis
Minimum Requirements: High school diploma and experience working in an Early Childhood Education setting, preferably a OCFS licensed child care center.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Job Type: Part-time
Apply by sending a resume and completed job application to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting Indeed.com
child care, CPR, direct care, Early Childhood, education, First Aid, licensed child care, OCFS, positive, Pyramid Model, quality, substitute teacher, Support, team