Family Help Center: Children’s Center for Success is looking for a qualified School Age Teacher to join our team of professionals. Our center leads in quality care and programming for our children. We firmly believe all children can be helped to reach their potential through ongoing positive encouragement and daily support of their successes. Our center focuses on the Social/Emotional Development of children by building relationships using Teacher Child Interaction Training and Pyramid Model.
The Teacher must be able to perform the following:
· Oversee the direct care, safety, and learning of all children in the classroom
· Work together as a team with a co-teacher in a school age classroom
· Be able to assist children on their virtual learning platforms
· Create an engaging environment using positive language and praise
· Manage many children’s schedules with a high level of organization
· Follow all state day care regulations
· Be willing to work in a multicultural classroom setting
· Enroll in CPR and First Aid training
Requirements: Associate’s Degree or higher in Early Childhood Education, Childhood Education or Elementary Education. Preferred minimum 1-year teaching in an elementary classroom.
Job Type: Full-time
Resume and completed job application may be sent to:
email@example.com care, classroom, co-teacher, daycare, school, teacher, team, virtual learning