Family Help Center is seeking a Care Coordinator in its High Fidelity Wraparound Preventive Program. Bachelor’s Degree in social work or human services related field. Experience in providing social work/human services to at risk youth/children and families.
Coordinate vendors and services for families/children/youth enrolled in Erie County Wrap Services. Provide social work services in home with children, youth and families. Facilitate Child and Family Team Meetings (CFT), help family develop family vision and assist family with developing their Plan of Care to improve family stability. Integrate all involved vendors and service providers in the plan including the family’s formal and informal supports. Facilitate CFT to complete initial/safety plan to reduce imminent risk and safety of children.
Coordinate and monitor health and safety services (i.e. pediatrician, mental health providers). Be familiar with and have experience with Electronic Health Record documentation and/or CONNECTIONS. Experience with working and communicating with Erie County DSS, Juvenile Justice, Family Court, etc. Good organization skills, ability to multi task, dependable with completing paperwork, and ability to understand family’s needs in order to coordinate services and vendors to meet those needs.
Competitive Salary 18.50 -$20.00
- Flexible schedule, ability to work both remotely and in office
- Supportive Environment
- Clear all background checks and clearances
- Must be able to work as a full time employee
- Some transportation required must have own vehicle and valid NYS Driver’s License and adequate auto insurance
- Must have ability to drive vehicle, travel to family homes, move about in a family’s home, climb stairs, work in office environment, and sit a desk, use copier, computer skills, and phone
- Ability to work effectively with clients, families, staff and community contacts from a variety of cultural and ethnic backgrounds
Apply via email or in person. Send your resume and this employment application to: 60 Dingens Street, Buffalo 14206 or email@example.com.#childabuseprevention, at risk youth, bachelor's degree, care coordinator, Family Help Center, High Fidelity Wrap, Preventive Service, social work, Youth Services