Family Help Center is hiring for a Wraparound Preventive Care Coordinator. Requires Bachelor’s Degree in a social work or human services field plus 2 years experience working with families and youth in child welfare or other related social service/mental health experience. Experience must be providing direct care services, home visiting or linkage services to at risk youth/children and families. Care Coordinator assists families in developing comprehensive plan of care and will provide home visits and coordinate vendor services. Ability to work effectively with clients, families, staff and community contacts from a variety of cultural and ethnic backgrounds. Capacity to carry at least a caseload of 12 families.
- Valid NYS Driver’s License and adequate auto insurance.
- Be familiar with and have experience with Electronic Health Record documentation and/or CONNECTIONS.
- Must understand and have experience with providing services as identified under Mandated Preventive Regulations 18 NYCRR Part 423 and 430.9.
- Experience with working with Department of Social Services and Family Court system
- Clear all background checks and clearances
- Must be able to work as a Full Time Employee
- Competitive Salary